We're currently looking for an amazing co-founder and hands-on CTO with extreme passion and a natural entrepreneurial spirit to come and change the world's economy with us.
** This is an equity-based position. After we complete our pre-seed funding, you'll get a salary too. **
Equal is a social commerce B2B2C app that aims to enhance the quality of life for individuals, increase the bottom line for businesses, and reduce waste, by creating the world's 1st circular-economy marketplace in which everyone gives and takes equally using an innovative digital rewards system. It is also the base on which we will build our predictive retail & resale market analytics B2B platform, Equal Intelligence.
EQUAL is looking to revolutionize the social commerce, fintech, impact, and sustainability sectors, and has the potential to become the next social impact & sustainability unicorn (Zebracorn) in the commerce & fintech sectors - so if you want to be part of our success, you have to think BIG and walk your talk!
We have a marketing strategy, financial plan, customer waiting list and over 1000 followers on social media, fully designed and tested app prototype in Adobe XD in English & Hebrew (500 screens) + product backlog for our MVP, Beta, and More!
Come change the world's economy with us.
Required initial skills for an MVP Mobile app
* Frontend skills with an eye for detail - Kotlin/Swift/Flutter + UX
* Backend - DB + API + Stripe + Cloudinary - Nodejs/Java/Python/Mysql/Mongdb
* Proficiency in mobile security for digital currency - a huge plus!
* Mathematics algorithm modeling and practices skills - a huge plus!
* Experience with big data architecture - a huge plus!
* Web apps development - a plus!
* High English proficiency
* High integrity and reliability
* Passionate about social innovation and giving in general
* Highly motivated self-learner
* Teamwork ethics
* Ego-free professional
* Problem solver with a severe allergy to the word “Impossible”
* 3-10 years of software development
* Startup jobs
* eCommerce / Ad-tech / Fintech companies
* Mobile apps development
* Team management (bonus)
Geography and work arrangement
* Ability to finish the MVP in 4-6 time period (time-to-market is everything)
* Living in the center of Israel (we're based in Tel Aviv)
* Willing to talk, work and meet on weekends if (and only if) necessary
Think you got what it takes? Fill up your details and I'll be in touch if relevant!
Learn more about EQUAL:
Learn more on what we consider AWESOME: